Besides the rules posted in the other thread, this league also enforces the following additional rules:
1) You cannot trade draft picks
2) The commish reserves the right to veto any trade deemed unfair
FREE AGENCY / EXTENSIONS
1) For all multi-year contracts, the highest salary offered in 1 year cannot double the lowest salary offered in 1 year. This is implemented to prevent teams from "pumping" salaries. For example, if you offer a 7 year contract to a player in which the player is paid 5 million one year, the player cannot be paid more than 10 million for any other year.
2) Team options MUST include at least a 10% buyout. Violators will be fined 100k and the buyout adjusted.
3) All incentives must be deemed "reasonable". In other words, teams cannot load a player's contract with unreachable incentives. Teams cannot also offer an unreasonable amount of money for hitting such incentives.
RULE 5 DRAFT
1) The rule 5 draft will be run based on a list that you will email/PM to the commish.
2) The rule 5 draft will be THREE rounds, not 10
3) Players under the age of 22 CANNOT be selected in the rule 5 draft
LEAGUE RULE CHANGES
1) If a change in the rules is proposed (i.e DH to NL), a vote will be taken and a 2/3 majority will be needed to pass the proposal.